Inside Conundrum House Forums UWS Art Auction 2020 Art submissions Inherited from my Grandma! Unknown artist?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anthea

Howdy old timers! LOL! I know…not so old…

Here’s a piece I think I may want to donate. It was in a collection of stuff handed down to me from my grandmother. Has anyone seen Lia on here?!?

I’m wondering why the artist put that squiggly blue bit in the corner… Not sure I like the painting because of that…This is the art that was in the bundle of stuff Gma left me

Anthea

Hey!

Another bit of my inheritance is a cute water pitcher my gpa had made for my gma when they were courting. I found this scrap of notebook paper he’d done some sketching on 0 I didn’t realize he was into art!

Here’s that bit of paper… Can anyone tell me why anyone would use Uranium in a pottery glaze! What the heck?!? DO you suppose there is an unhealthy does of radiation coming off it….?

GPa’s note about the pitcher…and then there is the small mosaic…

GPa's note about the pitcher...and then there is the small osaic...

Lia

Lia!

My countless nights without sleep have finally found a solution here with you and the others! I have been wracking my brain trying to decipher the code within the artwork I inherited, and then received the reminder for our high school reunion at the very place itself, BBIS.

This was an angel sent to me, and I feel that the answer in deciphering the code will be solved by the last puzzle piece, this reunion. I really hope to get some closure and find peace from this whirlwind of an adventure!

So glad that I will see you in person, albeit with a face mask and 6 feet between us! And still it will be SO GREAT to see you, Kris and Larry again. 😀

L.

Adrienne Fritze
            Keymaster

K38

Adrienne Fritze
              Keymaster

K38

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Art submissions’ is closed to new topics and replies.