Reply To: It’s odd that we each have art with blue stuff on a corner, don’t you think?

Inside Conundrum House Forums UWS Art Auction 2020 Art submissions It’s odd that we each have art with blue stuff on a corner, don’t you think? Reply To: It’s odd that we each have art with blue stuff on a corner, don’t you think?

Larry

Hey Gang!

I’ve got another weird story to share about the stuff grandpa left me…

So, the other day I was late for work (again).

It was raining cats and dogs and nothing seemed to be exciting. When I got to the broadcasting station I was worried that my boss would be angry at me. Surprisingly, he was happy to see me. I asked him what is going on and he told me that there was a problem with some sort of static noise in the studio and he asked me to have a look at it. So I did. After a few hours of work it came down to simply switching the power off and back on!

Since I am a perfectionist, I really wanted to find out what caused the noise issue. I took a recording of the noise back home and hooked it up to a special machine that my grandpa gave me when I was 12 which allows me to amplify the noise in order to analyse it. After some time I started noticing that the noise sounds a little bit like a message. Unfortunately it is in some weird wording that I can not understand – it sounds like poetry…

Anyway, if I can get beyond the static, I’ll transcribe the message and maybe we can take a crack at that too…?

Larry